Saturday, January 17, 2009

Is That A Post...?

*Note to self; add Necromancy to resumé.

Well, a lot has been going on since last year - or last post.....whichever you think doesn't sound as long as its been. I've been keeping myself busy in my down time by working on my story - which i think has a pretty set and finalized plot to it...so the only things left to do are design characters, the world, etc.

I worked on finalizing my world map (below):


I worked on a couple of other stuff, but for right now i'm only gonna give oyu a bit so i don't wear you out on the first go 'round.








So here's my final for my ANM class that i FAILED!!! But that's all sorted.



Umm.....I'' post sometime next week with some more stuff....don't worry...it's written in my planner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!