Sunday, February 8, 2009

Let There Be Light

So my homework for FND 116: Perspective was to take the drawing we did from the first week and add value to it. So here's what i'm turning in for a grade. I'm probably going to go back (because this isn't the 'original' work) and add more detail - more cables...steps on the other staircase, metalic floor panels.

It's based off of an idea i'm going to put in my game, so now that i have a pretty good design for it, i'll probably make it into an actual model and animation during the summer before i have to go back to taking ANM classes for Maya.

I don't think i'm going to go back and revisit my below rending in Isometric perspective - with my work schedule being so hectic, i think i'm going to focus on what's for school and my violin practice.....ohhhhhh - speaking of which

*grabs violin and starts practicing*

No comments: