Monday, September 8, 2008

ANM:105 sketch


Here's another piece of homework for my ANM:105 class (which, actually, probably should've preceeded my previous post). It's basically just me trying to figure out another title/logo, and how to do a little 10 second animation of it for when the time comes. This is my first time ever doing any kind of storyboarding (though i'm not saying what i did was all that great), but i was surprised at how fun it was.

So since i figured that most people didn't know the large "O" in my previous pictures was attached to the 'micron' and was supposed to read 'Omicron', i figured i'd make all the letters the same size (or something like 'small caps'). So my next post, which might be later tonight (or wednesday if not tonight), should have another pic of my title with a little lense flare in the second "O".

No comments: