Saturday, September 6, 2008

Bells Are Ringing...

School started for me already...Thursday if you can believe it. The first 'module' (lesson) doesn't end until next Friday (or sunday...whatever the 15th is......i don't feel like looking right now - you do it).

So my classes are:

- Computer Animation Production: ANM:105

- Analysis of Form: FND:110

- Art History Through the 15th Century: LA:120

- Digital Photography for Artists: PH:103











I expect most of my time consuming homework to originate from my animation and form class. I've already had to do a little bit of work for my animation class. That's what these two pictures are of - the title/logo for our demo-reel intro. It seems kind of stupid for us to working on our demo-reel as the class is a beginner class and most wouldn't be expected to have anything to construct a reel out of anyway. It's like my friend said, "It'd be like taking an art class and your first assignment is to make a portfolio." So this is what i came up - just some stock images from way back when with some snazzy text of the title i'll probably use when i make it big.

The homework i have for my form class is to draw some elipses, cubes, and all 4 basic geometric shapes (cube, cylinder, sphere, cone) in line-only, no value (basically just outlines of the shapes without shading or anything). I'll probably go into town tomorrow and work on some of that while i sip on some Starbucks or something. I should have some updates tomorrow or by monday (they're not due until sunday night at the latest...but it doesn't hurt to submit the work early and get critiques).

Song of the Evening:
De La Soul - Me, Myself, & I

No comments: