Friday, August 29, 2008

Pistol WIP


Of course it has nothing to do with a pistol...but w/e. Here's the latest version of the Red Mage pic DJ drew. I filled in the coat a bit more, along with the pants, boots, sword sheath, and face. I went against having him have brown eyes because of the color of his skin (it might've worked with a light tone, but if i change my mind later it's a simple tweak in photoshop).

The next step is to draw in the hand and sword hilt, color/fill those, and then do something with the feather (i still haven't decided what tho....but it'll be ah-some.

I added a little bit of feathering on the 'stubble' so it doesnt' contrast the skin too sharply.

That's about it for now - maybe some story developments tomorrow after i spend some time in town working on them.

Song of the Evening:
Luniz - I got 5 On It (Remix featuring E-40, Dru Down, Digital Underground, and others)

No comments: