Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Couple Thou...

Today sucked. I called off from work because my upper-middle-lower back was still buggin me from last night. I didn't do much today cuz it was still buggin me so much, but i did manage to scan some pics that needed to be scanned (and color one that needed coloring).





This is a picture my friend DeJon drew for me when she was at comicon - it's Dave and Jerry from Code Monkeys that she got signed by the voice actors of the two characters. Now because the whole show is done in 8-bit graphics, i figure i'd show what reference material she used while standing in line.








This is Dave. Dave likes getting caught in the rain and pina coladas. His hobbies inlcude urinating in anything that'll hold about 8-10 oz of liquid (which often includes plants, bongs, sinks, floor space, and the occasional urinal), and putting dueces in the brownie bowl.






This is Jerry. Jerry enjoys completing games on time and red-headed jewish women. His hobbies include vomitting large amounts of last night's frozen dinner which usually consist of something green - it doesn't matter what he ate or where he is...all that matters is where it's going on the floor.







This is going to be my avatar once i finish coloring it to my liking. It's basically me as a Red Mage. She drew me in two different poses, but i'm going to use the one of me sleeping as my avatar - the only reason i colored the other shot today was because it was a lot easier...at least for some reason. You've gotta see the detail of the pic, seeing a thumbnail doesn't do it justice. Hopefully you'll enjoy the gradient and texture i gave his coat and hat...and basically everything - i want you to feel as though he was 'fabric'ated. When you look at the full-scale image, you'll be able to tell it's not done...so don't worry about it - i'll have something more for you soon.






That's pretty much it for tonight. I'm going to go into work tomorrow and hope i don't injure myself anyfurther. Tomorrow i might have a further colored pic of my avatar...or maybe not - we'll see.



Night.

Song of the Evening:
Nobuo Eumatsu - Tifa's Theme (Final Fantasy VII: Piano Collection)

No comments: