Saturday, August 23, 2008

Party Hardy

Yesterday was soooooo much freakin fun. Work and afterwards. We finished up the remainder of the attic truss job we did Thursday (though these weren't attic trusses). So we spent the whole day outside which wasn't all that bad...it's starting to cool off so outside is sometimes preferable.

It's too bad i didn't have my camera handy, i saw two things that were incredible. The first of which was a dust-devil that got pretty big, and after it's base met enough resistance it disipated - but continued to go on some hundred feet up in the air and pass over the table we were working on outside.

The other was a small cloud passing by and blocking out the sun. I looked up and the lining of the cloud was multi-colored (like when you make a bubble out of soap or some oily substance and you can see all the colors swirling around in it).

= = = = = = = = = =

On a funny note, i got another pepsi on break and burped when walking into to sit by my friends at work. This time i told McKay "That one was for you." At first he didn't know what i was talking about, but then he remembered and said, "Thank you, i'm honored."

There really isn't a sane person that works with me - take my friend Eric for instance. 5 of the 7 people who cut wood are Native. So for break they found a station that was being broadcast in Navajo. When Eric was coming back from the break room and entering the shed i usually take my break in, he started hopping around on one foot like he was trying to make it rain.

= = = = = = = = = =

I was invited by another coworker, Patrick, to go hang out after work with him and one of his best friends for his friend's birthday. So i decided to go. There isn't a moment of that evening i don't regret making the choice to go out - it was fuckin fun. I met them at my favorite resturant "The Native New Yorker". We talked about a bunch of stuff (work, games, movies, people, whatever happened to come up). After that we went across the street to anoter one of my fav palces "JB's" (not to be confused with BJs) and played some pool and talked some more.

I had to leave early cuz i bought a new 22" LCD HDTV with HMDI and STFU in the A while i ROFLMAO. It can be used as a computer monitor as well, so i figured i'd get it and just have everything on my computer desk (with the help of some cables and devices): Xbox 360, Wii, PS2, Computer, DVD, and TV (with the aid of a 12' cable reach around my room's wall).Can't do that yet tho, i need to get the right kind of cable to allow my computer to be displayed on it. So with that, i'm off to get dressed and go into town.

Song of the Day:
Jason Mraz - I'm Yours

No comments: