Friday, August 22, 2008

Just A Thought

Man. I knew someday i'd really miss the days from when i was a little kid, but i never knew it'd be when i was 21. Sure - there are plenty of things i can do now that i couldn't then, and i've got way more freedom than back then - but i was driving home from my outing with Patrick and his friend Sam and i had the windows down cuz it was cool enough.

I had my arm resting out the window and was doing that thing where you wave it around and pretend like it's the wing of a plane and if you hit the wind in just the right spot the car will take off and fly......of course i knew that wouldn't happen, and wasn't trying to, but it just made me miss being young.....er.

One thing that hasn't change tho is my love for star gazing. I looked up at the sky when i was opening the gate by my house and spotted the Big Dipper for the first time in over 5 or 6 years.

*sigh* Ah, the good ol' days.

No comments: