Wednesday, August 20, 2008

*yawn*

Well, i got my daily fix of shows (Will and Grace, Family Guy, ATHF, Robot Chicken), so i head off to bed. Sometimes i reall wish i didn't have to sleep though; especially since there's no one laying there next to me.

My birthday wasn't too long ago and i had some friends (3 to be exact) fly up from San Diego to spend a few days with me...it was my 21st so i wanted to have a lot of fun even if not doing much.

Well i had to share a bed with my best bud (nothing went on so wipe that smirk off your face and lower those eye brows), and i gotta tell ya, it put me at ease knowing someone was there. Not in that, 'if i roll over maybe i can get some' kind of way, but in the way where you feel a little less alone than you usually do.

It sucks being single...unless your a single who likes to s....well i guess i'll try and keep this a clean blog and not finish that though lol ;)

If i didn't live in such a rinky-dink town where it's hard to meet someone unless you grew up or spent half a decade working everywhere i'd probabl be laying with someone right now...other than my pillow who i've decided to name Kevin....just kidding, his real name is Thirstin and he likes star-gazing............

Just kidding - it really is Kevin :)

Night.

No comments: